Porsche servicing in Leeds
We’re specialists in Porsche servicing, so get your service done with care and skill, using the best parts, and at a great price. There’s no need to go to the dealership, because we’ll carry out the same job, to the same standards, but without the dealership premium.
Our mechanics are highly skilled and fully trained, so you can rest assured that your car is in safe hands from the moment you leave it with us.
The complete Porsche service
Your warranty will remain valid after we return your car to you. We’ll have gone through the full servicing checklist to make sure your car comes back in optimum condition. Included in the service:
- Diagnostic health check
- Checking the vehicle's lights
- A thorough braking system check
- Checking tyres for wear and inflation
- Parts and filters changed as required
- Check and replace fluids as required
- Checking of suspension components
- Checking of steering components
- Changing the engine oil
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Resetting your service indicator light
- Stamp your service book
We aim to keep costs to you as low as possible and there are never any hidden extras that will appear on your bill. That’s because we’re part of the Good Garage Scheme, which means we’re committed to the industry’s code of conduct. As part of that you’ll get a fully itemised bill when we return your Porsche keys, so you understand precisely what you’re paying for.
For top quality car mechanics in Leeds, get in touch with us; you won’t be disappointed. Speak to us on Leeds 0113 370 9073.