Volkswagen servicing in Leeds
There is no need to go to the dealership to have your Volkswagen serviced. Why? Because at HTVS in Leeds we have experienced mechanics to undertake Volkswagen servicing at a fraction of the cost, without neglecting the outstanding service we provide. Your car simply won't know any difference - but your wallet will.
We will undertake your Volkswagen service
It is vital to have your Volkswagen serviced regularly to avoid any problems and make sure that the valuation of the car stays higher than average when it comes to selling time. By having the car serviced with us, it will drive just as you like it to and we will save you a big chunk of money. It includes:
- Changing the engine oil
- Test the vehicle's lights
- A thorough braking system check
- Examine tyres for wear balance
- Change oil and air filters as required
- Check and replace fluids
- Examine the car's suspension
- Checking of the vehicle's steering
- Check and test the exhaust system
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Reset your service indicator lights
- The stamping of your service book
You can rely on our Leeds mechanics
Volkswagen's have a reputation for quality and reliability, but failure to keep the car serviced and maintained could cost you in the long run. Call us to find out how inexpensive a full service could be.
We promise you that, when you choose us to service your Volkswagen, you won’t be disappointed. Phone us today on Leeds 0113 370 9073.