Rover servicing in Leeds
When your Rover needs a service, you’ve found the experts when you choose HTVS in Horsforth. We will ensure that your car is fully roadworthy and our top class service coupled with our hard to beat prices, make us the only choice when you need to service your car.
We have the best tools and parts to service your vehicle, and trained mechanics to repair and maintain your car. Let us help you keep the value of your car high for when you come to sell it.
We don’t hold back on your Rover service
We are able to keep our prices affordable for everyone as we keep our overheads low, unlike mains dealerships who tend to inflate their prices to cover costs. The law now states that you don’t need to go to a mains dealer and your Rovers warranty will stay valid. Your cars service will include:
- Diagnostic health check
- Checking the vehicle's lights
- A thorough braking system check
- Checking tyres for wear and inflation
- Parts and filters changed as required
- Check and replace fluids as required
- Checking of suspension components
- Checking of steering components
- Changing the engine oil
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Resetting your service indicator light
- Stamp your service book
Leeds mechanics have your best interests at heart
As members of the Good Garage Scheme, we pride ourselves on adhering to a strict code of conduct and working to an industry standard checklist, so you know the work that is carried out will be done safely, reliably, and in line with strict guidelines.
Contact us today on Leeds 0113 370 9073 and let us take care of your Rover's service.