Seat servicing in Leeds
Are you aware that you don’t need to go to the main dealership to have your Seat serviced? We have top quality mechanics and the finest tools and materials to do your service at a fraction of the cost. You’ll get your service history stamped just as before.
Whatever age your Seat is, we’ll get it running in its optimum condition. With many years of experience, we’re really the only choice when you need to service your vehicle.
Choose HTVS for your Seat service
Your warranty will remain unaffected and your service book will get stamped and filled out when you choose us to service your Seat. Your car's service will include:
- Diagnostic health check
- Checking the vehicle's lights
- A thorough braking system check
- Checking tyres for wear and inflation
- Parts and filters changed as required
- Check and replace fluids as required
- Checking of suspension components
- Checking of steering components
- Changing the engine oil
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Reset your service indicator lights
- The stamping of your service book
Save yourself money by having your car serviced regularly. You’ll be surprised at how better your fuel consumption is!
Trust our Leeds mechanics
As members of the Good Garage Scheme, we work to an industry standard checklist and will always discuss with you the work that needs doing before setting about to do it. You are guaranteed honest, reliable and skilled mechanics every time.
When you choose HTVS to service your Seat, you won’t be disappointed. Contact us today by dialling Leeds 0113 370 9073.